The SPYKER B6 VENATOR CONCEPT will begin production in early 2014 for key markets including Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and India, followed by the US in autumn 2014.
- The trademark radiator grille's mesh is V-shaped, referencing Spyker models of the
previous century. The 1903 Spyker logo harkens back to an era when Spyker built
racers such as the amazing 60HP.
- The new headlights, equipped with LED light rails, give the car an aggressive stance.
- The aerodynamically shaped glass aircraft canopy extends rearwards to minimize drag,
- The 3D LED rear lights are akin to the iris-type after burners of a jet engine from a
modern fighter aircraft.
- The brake light has been sculpted into the rear panel design to ensure smooth, flowing
- Elegantly aggressive 19" Turbofan™ wheels are shown in mirror polish finish.
- Body: All carbon fibre
- Chassis: All aluminium platform
- Engine mount position: rear-mid
- Engine orientation: transverse mounted V6
- Max power: 375+ bhp
- Drivetrain type: RWD
- Transmission: 6-spd automatic