The Superformance MKIII is the only Cobra replica built under license from Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc.
What makes the MKIII so much better than its competitors? It looks like an exact replica should. It is sure-footed, reliable and is as exciting as the great sport roadsters of the sixties. Each rolling chassis comes completely assembled and painted, less engine and transmission.
Starting at $41,950 for a rolling chassis (no engine or transmission). These are by far the finest manufactured Cobra replicas built today! We also have several choices for engines and transmissions. Orders yours today!
MKIII Roadster Specifications
- Show quality two-stage paint finishes.
- Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts.
- Heavy duty TIG welded ladder frame chassis with crumple zones.
- Fully independent front and rear suspension.
- Limited slip differential.
- Willwood® power-assisted vented disc brakes (4-pot calipers.Front, Single-pot calipers back)
- Custom crafted coil-over shocks.
- Aluminum pin drive “Halibrand” style wheels (Knock – off) with 15” tires.
- Side and rear view mirrors.
- Original style pedals, catches and fittings.
- Original style shifter and hand brake lever.
- Carpeted interior and trunk. Aluminum finished firewall.
- Sun Visors and wind wings.
- Wipers & Washer, heater/defogger.
- Leather seating surfaces (drivers adjusts.)
- Original style latch-lock seat belts.
- Monza style filler. (locking gas cap)
- Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud and dual fans.
- Stainless steel fuel tank. 17 gal. (Pressure tested.)
- Full Roadster Bumpers
- 14" Leather Steering Wheel
- Hood Scoop Delete
- Glove Box Included
- Ashtray Included
- Std. Speedometer
- Under Carriage Exhaust
- Roll Bar Delete
- Optional Tonneau cover.
- Optional Soft top and side screens.
View Our Inventory