2023 Junior Car F1L Junior Racer John Player Special
About this Vehicle
2023 Junior F1L Junior Racer - John Player Special Livery
In the world of motorsport, there are a few race liveries that have become more famous than the cars that they raced on. One of those is the famous black and gold John Player Special that was seen on Lotus Formula 1 cars in the 1970s and 1980s. In 1978, Mario Andretti drove a John Player Special Lotus to win the Formula 1 World Championship and its legacy was forever cemented in automotive history. Through the years Lotus and many other racing teams and road car manufacturers have gone on to build John Player Special tributes and it still stands as one of the most beloved color schemes ever placed on a race car.
This Harrington Junior Classic F1-L Junior Racer is another tribute to those famous Lotus F1 cars and has been carefully specced to carry the theme throughout the entire vehicle. With a deep black base coat on the paint, a special "John Player Special Livery" package was optioned which adds all of the gold accents along with the racing number on the body. Many of these F1-Ls come without a wing which is much more reminiscent of Formula cars from the early 1960s but this particular car was optioned with a beautiful rear wing which also has the JPS livery on it. A yellow perspex windshield was optioned which invokes period race cars and looks great with the gold accents that have been applied to the car. The wheels which are normally silver have also been painted gold to tie the whole look together and make this F1-L a truly beautiful object to have in your garage.
- Period-Correct John Player Special Livery
- Gold Painted Racing Stripes
- Black Leather Interior & Steering Wheel
- JPS Vinyl Graphics
- Front & Rear Aero Wing Kit
- Yellow Perspex Windscreen
- JPS Gold Wheels
- Fitted Indoor Car Cover
- NOCO Battery Maintainer
PERFORMANCE & POWERTRAIN
- 125cc Single Cylinder 4-Stroke Petrol Engine
- Max Power: 8hp @ 8500 rpm
- Max Torque: 7.5ftlbs @ 6500 rpm
- Top Speed: 40 mph (Variable Speed Restrictor Available)
- 3-Speed Semi-Automatic Sequential Gearbox with Reverse Gear
- Rear-Mounted Engine, Rear Wheel Drive
- Hydraulic Split Braking System with Vented Disks
- Brembo Calipers Front & Rear
- Fully Independent Suspension
- Double Wishbones in Front
- Single Wishbones in Rear
- Height Adjustable Gas Shocks at All Four Corners
- Rack-and-Pinion Steering
BODY, CHASSIS & INTERIOR
- Jig-Built, Fully Welded Box Chassis with Powder Coat Finish
- Composite GRP Body & Floor Plan
- Steel Suspension Swing Arms
- Adjustable Pedals
- Suitable for Junior Drivers & Adults Up To 5'10"
- Functional Key Ignition, Lights, Horn, & Indicators
- Vinyl Interior, Optional Leather
- Period Correct Inspired Steering Wheel
- Rear Engine Access
- Premium DuPont Automotive Paint
- Length: 100.75"
- Width: 44.88"
- Height: 30.71"
- Weight: 485lbs
The price for this vehicle as equipped does not include charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes, Finance Charges, Credit Investigation, Optional Credit Insurance, Physical Damage or Liability Insurance, Delivery Fees, or a negotiable $200 Documentary Fee. Any and all equipment, trim, options, colors, ownership, or any other representations made must be verified with sales associate and company prior to the sale of the vehicle. All sales are final