2023 Junior Classics XK-120 LeMans Edition 'JWK-651'
- Stock #: JR013
- Engine: 125cc Air-Cooled 4 Stroke Engine
- Transmission: Manual
- Ext. Color: Old English White
- Int. Color: Authentic JWK-651 Spec Leather
- VIN JR013
About this Vehicle
2023 Junior Classic XK-120 LeMans - Limited Edition 'JWK-651'
When Jaguar debuted the XK120 sports car in 1948, it revolutionized sports cars from both a design and performance perspective. The "120" in the name signified the car's 120+ MPH top speed which at the time made it the fastest production car in the world. Given the car's astounding performance and relative affordability, it quickly became the go-to car for the budding racer looking to move up from their MGs and Austins to something more competitive. In 1950, there were three XK120s on the grid at LeMans as the brand's first appearance. Finishing as high as 12th place, it was an enormous triumph for the brand's first outing and started a long history of Jaguar at LeMans.
This Junior XK120 LeMans is a limited edition, of which only 17 will be produced. Built to commemorate the brand's running at the famed French track, this example is specified to replicate the legendary XK120 "JWK 651" which was an extremely successful privateer entrant in races around Europe through the early 1950s. Painted in a beautiful shade of cream with color matched Dunlop style racing wheels, the car evokes one of the legendary race cars, in a size that can be enjoyed by a young classic car enthusiast. The authentic caramel colored leather on the inside is paired with a full suite of functional gauges and rounded out by a set of authentic looking tweed floor mats for a real vintage feel. This model also features a fitted indoor car cover to keep the car looking show ready during the winter months when open top motoring isn't quite so appealing.
The Harrington Junior Classics manufacturer is the industry leader in half-scale, custom built, made to order, classic car reproductions. Basing their creations off of a beautifully crafted aluminum frame, the bodies are then molded out of glass reinforced plastic before receiving a high quality paint finish with DuPont paints. The fully independent suspension features double wishbones at the front and a four link setup at the rear with rack and pinion steering for a fun, predictable driving experience. Four wheel ventilated Brembo disc brakes slow the car down and keep the driver safe behind the wheel. Under the hood, Harrington gives owners three motor options, two four stoke, single cylinder gas motors displacing 110cc or 125cc, or a torquey electric unit. . Harrington started in the automotive parts business, building stainless steel bumpers and trim for classic cars. Thanks to this experience, the brightwork on these cars is finished to the highest quality and will look great for years to come. Each Harrington Junior car features fully functional lights, horn and electric starter to keep the vehicles authentic while also making them safer on the road. Whether you own a classic and would like to get a matching example for your child, or you have always dreamed of putting one of these classics in your garage, Harrington's junior cars will bring a smile to anyone's face when they are behind the wheel.
- Limited Edition Run of 17 Examples
- Paint to Sample Old English White
- Authentic 'JWK 651' Spec Leather Interior
- Exclusive Brightwork & Badges
- Working Dials & Gauges
- Dunlop Racing Wheels w. Black Center Cap
- Custom Indoor Car Cover
- North American Spec:
- Color Matched Carpets
- Seat Belts
- Speed Restrictor
- Battery Maintainer
PERFORMANCE & POWERTRAIN
- 125cc Single Cylinder 4-Stroke Petrol Engine
- Max Power: 8hp @ 8500 rpm
- Max Torque: 7.5ftlbs @ 6500 rpm
- Top Speed: 40 mph (A speed restrictor can be fitted for younger drivers)
- 3-Speed Semi-Automatic Sequential Gearbox
- Rear-Mounted Engine, Rear Wheel Drive
- 12-Volt Power with Electric Starter
- Fully Independent Suspension
- Double Wishbones in Front
- Single Wishbones in Rear
- Adjustable Gas Shocks at All Four Corners
- Hydraulic Split Braking System with Vented Disks
- Brembo(R) Calipers Front & Rear
- Rack-and-Pinion Centre Mount Steering Rack
BODY, CHASSIS & INTERIOR
- Jig-Built, Powder-Coated Box Section Chassis
- Composite GRP Body & Floor Plan
- Steel Suspension Swing Arms
- Adjustable Pedals
- Suitable for Junior Drivers & Adults Exceeding 6ft
- Functional Key Ignition, Lights, Horn, & Indicators
- Aluminum / Wood Rim Steering Wheel
- Front Bonnet & Rear Boot Access
- Premium Automotive DuPont Paint
- Length: 100.75"
- Width: 38.58"
- Height: 30.75"
- Weight: 398lbs
- Ground Clearance: 6.3"
The price for this vehicle as equipped does not include charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes, Finance Charges, Credit Investigation, Optional Credit Insurance, Physical Damage or Liability Insurance, Delivery Fees, or a negotiable $200 Documentary Fee. Any and all equipment, trim, options, colors, ownership, or any other representations made must be verified with sales associate and company prior to the sale of the vehicle. All sales are final