2023 Junior Classics GB6 Short Chassis Volante
About this Vehicle
2023 Junior Classic GB6 Short Chassis Volante - Limited Edition
In 1947, English industrialist David Brown took control of Aston Martin and took the brand from a struggling, little known manufacturer and evolved it into one of the most coveted brands for the time. Through success at LeMans, paired with some of the most striking designs around, Aston Martin became the glamorous car for celebrities, royalty and playboys who wanted a luxurious grand touring car with more than enough power to carry them across countries at speed. The popularity of Aston Martin went off the charts after the use of a DB5 in the James Bond movies Goldfinger and Thunderball and the DB series of cars has been tied to those films ever since.
The Harrington Junior Classics GB6 Short Chassis is a beautiful recreation of what is now one of the most collectible examples of the DB series- the DB6 Volante. A limited edition build, this GB6 Short Chassis is the final example of just 37 built. Specified in the classic Aston Martin color scheme of Chiltern Green over Black full leather interior, the car looks absolutely breathtaking when paired with a set of Turrino Wire Wheels and makes you feel like you have a real 1960s icon in your garage. On the inside of this Junior Classic, a suite of functional Smiths Gauges round out the proper English look of the car and let the driver keep tabs on their speed. With an original DB6 Volante trading hands for well over one million dollars in today's market, this Junior Classic is a perfect opportunity to put one in your garage at a small fraction of that price that can be enjoyed by people of all ages!
The Harrington Junior Classics manufacturer is the industry leader in half-scale, custom built, made to order, classic car reproductions. Basing their creations off of a beautifully crafted aluminum frame, the bodies are then molded out of glass reinforced plastic before receiving a high quality paint finish with DuPont paints. The fully independent suspension features double wishbones at the front and a four link setup at the rear with rack and pinion steering for a fun, predictable driving experience. Four wheel ventilated Brembo disc brakes slow the car down and keep the driver safe behind the wheel. Under the hood, Harrington gives owners three motor options, two four stoke, single cylinder gas motors displacing 110cc or 125cc, or a torquey electric unit. . Harrington started in the automotive parts business, building stainless steel bumpers and trim for classic cars. Thanks to this experience, the brightwork on these cars is finished to the highest quality and will look great for years to come. Each Harrington Junior car features fully functional lights, horn and electric starter to keep the vehicles authentic while also making them safer on the road. Whether you own a classic and would like to get a matching example for your child, or you have always dreamed of putting one of these classics in your garage, Harrington's junior cars will bring a smile to anyone's face when they are behind the wheel.
- Limited Edition Run - No. 37 of 37
- Paint to Sample - Chiltern Green
- Black Full Leather Interior & Dashboard Upgrade
- Exclusive Brightwork & Badges
- Working "Smiths" Dials & Gauges
- Bespoke Turrino Wire Wheels
- Period Correct Exaust Tips
- Custom Indoor Car Cover
- Battery Maintainer
POWERTRAIN & PERFORMANCE
- 125cc Single Cylinder 4-Stroke Petrol Engine
- Max Power: 8hp @ 8500 rpm
- Max Torque: 7.5ftlbs @ 6500 rpm
- Top Speed: 40 mph (A speed restrictor can be fitted for younger drivers)
- 3-Speed Semi-Automatic Sequential Gearbox
- Rear-Mounted Engine, Rear Wheel Drive
- 12-Volt Power with Electric Starter
- Fully Independent Suspension
- Double Wishbones in Front
- Single Wishbones in Rear
- Adjustable Gas Shocks at All Four Corners
- Hydraulic Split Braking System with Vented Disks
- Brembo(R) Calipers Front & Rear
- Rack-and-Pinion Centre Mount Steering Rack
BODY, CHASSIS & INTERIOR
- Jig-Built, Powder-Coated Box Section Chassis
- Composite GRP Body & Floor Plan
- Steel Suspension Swing Arms
- Adjustable Pedals
- Suitable for JR Drivers & Adults Exceeding 6ft
- Functional Key Ignition, Lights, Horn, & Indicators
- Wood Rim Steering Wheel
- Front Bonnet & Rear Boot Access
- Premium Automotive DuPont Paint
- Length: 100.75"
- Width: 38.58"
- Height: 30.75"
- Weight: 398lbs
- Ground Clearance: 6.3"
The price for this vehicle as equipped does not include charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes, Finance Charges, Credit Investigation, Optional Credit Insurance, Physical Damage or Liability Insurance, Delivery Fees, or a negotiable $200 Documentary Fee. Any and all equipment, trim, options, colors, ownership, or any other representations made must be verified with sales associate and company prior to the sale of the vehicle. All sales are final