2023 Junior Car F1L Junior Racer Team Lotus Racing
About this Vehicle
2023 Junior F1L Junior Racer - Team Lotus Racing Livery
Inspired by the Lotus 25 Formula One racing car designed by Colin Chapman for the 1962 Formula One season. It was a revolutionary design, the first fully stressed monocoque chassis to appear in Formula One. In the hands of racing legend, Jim Clark it took 14 World Championship Grand Prix wins and propelled him to his 1963 World Championship title.
This Half-Scale Classic F1 Lotus Racer pays a heartfelt tribute to the iconic Jim Clark F1 car, incorporating this theme throughout its entire design. Coated in British Racing Green Premium DuPont Automotive paint with a central yellow stripe running along the top, it features the "Team Lotus Racing Livery" package. Notable details such as Jim Clark name badging and a racing number embellish on the body, while long chrome exhaust tailpipes extend from the rear. Enhancing its authenticity, this racer boasts a clear perspex windshield and is equipped with painted yellow Wobbly-web wheels, a nod to the Team Lotus Livery. Stepping into the cockpit reveals a period-correct red leather interior and a quick-release red leather steering wheel, completing the Team Lotus F1 experience.
- Period-Correct Team Lotus Racing Livery
- British Racing Green
- Painted Yellow Racing Stripes
- Team Lotus Vinyl Graphics
- Red Leather Interior & Steering Wheel
- Clear Perspex Windscreen
- Yellow Wobbly Web Wheels
- Fitted Indoor Car Cover
- NOCO Battery Maintainer
PERFORMANCE & POWERTRAIN
- 125cc Single Cylinder 4-Stroke Petrol Engine
- Max Power: 8hp @ 8500 rpm
- Max Torque: 7.5ftlbs @ 6500 rpm
- Top Speed: 40 mph (Variable Speed Restrictor Available)
- 3-Speed Semi-Automatic Sequential Gearbox with Reverse Gear
- Rear-Mounted Engine, Rear Wheel Drive
- Hydraulic Split Braking System with Vented Disks
- Brembo Calipers Front & Rear
- Fully Independent Suspension
- Double Wishbones in Front
- Single Wishbones in Rear
- Height Adjustable Gas Shocks at All Four Corners
- Rack-and-Pinion Steering
BODY, CHASSIS & INTERIOR
- Jig-Built, Fully Welded Box Chassis with Powder Coat Finish
- Composite GRP Body & Floor Plan
- Steel Suspension Swing Arms
- Adjustable Pedals
- Suitable for Junior Drivers & Adults Up To 5'10"
- Functional Key Ignition, Lights, Horn, & Indicators
- Vinyl Interior, Optional Leather
- Period Correct Inspired Steering Wheel
- Rear Engine Access
- Premium DuPont Automotive Paint
- Length: 101"
- Width: 45"
- Height: 31"
- Weight: 485lbs
The price for this vehicle as equipped does not include charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes, Finance Charges, Credit Investigation, Optional Credit Insurance, Physical Damage or Liability Insurance, Delivery Fees, or a negotiable $200 Documentary Fee. Any and all equipment, trim, options, colors, ownership, or any other representations made must be verified with sales associate and company prior to the sale of the vehicle. All sales are final