2023 Junior Classics 250GT California Spyder
About this Vehicle
2023 Junior Classic 250GT California Spyder
In the world of collector cars, the Ferrari 250GT California Spyder is near the top of the heap. Regularly selling for over $12,000,000, the California Spyder is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful cars ever built and has a rich history in both road use and competition. Built in both short wheelbase and long wheelbase variants, just over 100 California Spiders were ever produced. Propelled by a powerful 3-Liter V12, the 250 California was a thinly veiled race car for the road and has gone on to create a legend surpassed by few cars.
This Harrington Junior Classics 250GT California Spyder is a beautiful junior replica of the famed Italian roadster. This California Spyder was specified with paint to sample in the modern Ferrari color of Argento Nurburgring which has been paired with a beautiful black interior but features unique blue seats. This specification was chosen to harken back to the 1959 250 California Competizione chassis 1416GT which is one of the most famous California Spiders and was raced to 5th place overall at the 1959 24 hours of LeMans. To really fill out the authentic look, the exterior detail kit has been added which includes numerous high end stainless finishings and a set of bespoke Turrino wire wheels has been fitted as well.
- Argento Nurburing Silver Premium DuPont Paint
- Black Full Leather Interior & Dashboard Upgrade
- Sapphire Blue Racing Seats
- Exclusive Brightwork & Badges
- Bespoke Turrino Wire Wheels
- Custom Indoor Car Cover
- North American Spec:
- Color Matched Carpets
- Seat Belts
- Speed Restrictor
- Battery Maintainer
POWERTRAIN & PERFORMANCE
- 125cc Single Cylinder 4-Stroke Petrol Engine
- Max Power: 8hp @ 8500 rpm
- Max Torque: 7.5ftlbs @ 6500 rpm
- Top Speed: 40 mph (A speed restrictor can be fitted for younger drivers)
- 3-Speed Semi-Automatic Sequential Gearbox
- Rear-Mounted Engine, Rear Wheel Drive
- 12-Volt Power with Electric Starter
- Fully Independent Suspension
- Double Wishbones in Front
- Single Wishbones in Rear
- Adjustable Gas Shocks at All Four Corners
- Hydraulic Split Braking System with Vented Disks
- Brembo(R) Calipers Front & Rear
- Rack-and-Pinion Centre Mount Steering Rack
BODY, CHASSIS & INTERIOR
- Jig-Built, Powder-Coated Box Section Chassis
- Composite GRP Body & Floor Plan
- Steel Suspension Swing Arms
- Adjustable Pedals
- Suitable for Junior Drivers & Adults Exceeding 6ft
- Functional Key Ignition, Lights, Horn, & Indicators
- Wood Rim Steering Wheel
- Front Bonnet & Rear Boot Access
- Premium Automotive DuPont Paint
- Length: 100.75"
- Width: 38.58"
- Height: 30.75"
- Weight: 398lbs
- Ground Clearance: 6.3"
The price for this vehicle as equipped does not include charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes, Finance Charges, Credit Investigation, Optional Credit Insurance, Physical Damage or Liability Insurance, Delivery Fees, or a negotiable $200 Documentary Fee. Any and all equipment, trim, options, colors, ownership, or any other representations made must be verified with sales associate and company prior to the sale of the vehicle. All sales are final